Eldin Bridge Please Help

kidtelex said:
how the heck do i get out to the desert? i warped to the area where the broken mirror is and the only place i can go is the arena where there was a boss battle. the door on the opposite side can't be opened and i can't figure out a way to get out. i hate picking up this game half way through about 3 months after i got this far... ARGH

Where the bridge of eldin is in the desert (the broken part) there should be a twilight messenger battle there and then you can warp there.:yesnod:

Roflmao no..those are called Shadow Beasts.

Sorry for the double-post, I lagged and press the button twice.

Like Voldemort, people call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named instead of Voldemort. I have the Twilight Princess guide right here and it calls them Twilight Messengers. It's the full name of them. People in the game call them Shadow Beasts because they don't know what the hell it is.

Umm no, its Shadow Beast. SSBB says it, and TP guides say it.

Sparx said:
Umm no, its Shadow Beast. SSBB says it, and TP guides say it.

Well actually Shadow beasts are pretty much ALL of the creatures in the Twilight realm. A Twilight Messenger is a specific kind of Shadow beast :yesnod:

The SSBB statue of the "Twilight Messengers" are called Shadow Beasts.

Mods don't need you telling them what to do. They know if they need to lock a thread or not.

Back