Eldin Bridge Please Help

ewanflynn

WiiChat Member
Sep 26, 2007
I have spent ages nearly 55 hours on the game finished temple of time and restored Ilia memory she gave me the horse calling thing in exchange, now she has told me to go and see the old woman to get the statue controlling rod fixed. However I now realise I may have killed my game and am panicking. It seems I havent made the warp point in the Eldin Bridge so I cant restore it, I know the missing part of bridge is in the desert but cant warp it back to where it needs to go. I went to the broken bridge and can see the 3 shadow dudes dancing around, but have no way to get across to kill them and make the warp point. I am nearlt in tears of frustration please someone help, I have come so far done all the howl stones etc etc. I tried to kill the shadow dudes by shooting them with arrow bombs but cant kill them all at once so they keep coming back to life. What can I do? Please help me please please please

Last edited:
The answer:
Just figured it out last night if you havent opened the warp point then you cant get across the bridge from Karako village, instead warp to Zora's domain and work your way back down to hyrule field from there through the streams and water tunnels, take the one by the affro dudes house I think but basically head south from Zorra's domain this will bring you out to the other side of the bridge where you can beat the shadow dudes as normal and get the portal to enable you to reinstall the bridge from the desert that will allow you to carry on the game

Always have two save files so you can go back twice if you screw yourself.

Just look for a big block thingy.
Its hard to describe but its on the far right of the desert, you'll see it right away.
There is a thing that flies around it as well, and you get up with your hookshot.

:crazy: All of you guys are retards! Just be a wolf and kill them all with b!

how the heck do i get out to the desert? i warped to the area where the broken mirror is and the only place i can go is the arena where there was a boss battle. the door on the opposite side can't be opened and i can't figure out a way to get out. i hate picking up this game half way through about 3 months after i got this far... ARGH

ok you need to go to lake hylia talk to the cannon guy he can blast you to the desert but i don't no how to make him do that sorry...

jklein said:
how do you kill the shadow dudes?
You turn into the wolf and keep Z+B held down and once all the shadow dudes are in it let go of Z+B.

Wow...this is what I hate about people:

READ THE DAMN TEXTS!

When you get a new item or you learn something or whatever!

READ THE DAMN TEXTS!

This is why most people never understand what to do!

READ THE DAMN TEXTS!

Jeez.

Back