Help! Stuck right before Sky People

NjD00

I have to Wii
Dec 15, 2006
Medical School
Wii Online Code
6135-1993-3203-6288
I'm at the part where you have to go around moving statues in order to assemble the ancient language in the book. I have all of them but the last one in the desert. I couldn't figure out how in the hell to get it so I looked up a walkthrough, which told me to warp to Gerudo Mesa. WTF is Gerudo Mesa? I am missing a warp point! The only warp point I have in the entire desertous area is at the Mirror Room. From the mirror room, you can only get to the huge room where you fought the dragon.

Does anyone know how to get there to Gerudo Mesa w/o being able to warp to Gerudo Mesa? Am I ****ed?

Slightly off topic...

This is not in the same train of thought as the OP, but I am also stuck right before the Sky People and didn't want to make a new thread. I fear my problem is a glitch, though.

I am stuck in the Sky Cannon chamber and unable to get out. Watever-his-name-is, in the purple with glasses etc., is not in the chamber at all, it's just me and the cannon. BUT, every time I try to walk out of the chamber, Purple-Shirt chastises me as if he was there, and I can't leave.

I can't turn into a wolf, because supposedly he can see me. I can't warp myself or the cannon out of the room for the same reason. There's no other exit to the chamber, besides the staircase, which I can't use. I can't even kill myself, because I don't have enough bombs to do so and there's no water to drown myself in. I can't return to an earlier save, because I don't have one.

Can't walk out, can't climb out, can't warp out. I've logged thirty hours, I don't want to restart. Does anyone have any advice?

Contact Ninty on that one.. Sorry. :s, sounds like that's a bug that was fixed when they released new discs, call them up and ask them for a new disc. They'll send you one right away.

NjD00 said:
WTF is Gerudo Mesa?

The Gerudo Mesa is a point in the desert at which you can get another warp point (via the usual means). There's a separate reason for finding this warp point as well, though that reason may not be completely necessary (it definitely doesn't hurt). It's basically twards the east end of the desert...

This is not in the same train of thought as the OP, but I am also stuck right before the Sky People and didn't want to make a new thread. I fear my problem is a glitch, though.

I am stuck in the Sky Cannon chamber and unable to get out. Watever-his-name-is, in the purple with glasses etc., is not in the chamber at all, it's just me and the cannon. BUT, every time I try to walk out of the chamber, Purple-Shirt chastises me as if he was there, and I can't leave.

I can't turn into a wolf, because supposedly he can see me. I can't warp myself or the cannon out of the room for the same reason. There's no other exit to the chamber, besides the staircase, which I can't use. I can't even kill myself, because I don't have enough bombs to do so and there's no water to drown myself in. I can't return to an earlier save, because I don't have one.

Can't walk out, can't climb out, can't warp out. I've logged thirty hours, I don't want to restart. Does anyone have any advice?

My friend had this bug, I think its the one your talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB53h2M5Pw

Luckily his brother was only like 2 hours play time behind him so he copied his file and made sure he didn't make the same mistake.

Bit of a thread hijack, however I bought Zelda on ..Saturday (as New/Sealed) does this prolly mean that I have a newer version of TP? Is there anyway to check? Just wanna know so ill carry enough bombs with me etc. if I ever get stuck there.

Thx

bobbyt said:
The Gerudo Mesa is a point in the desert at which you can get another warp point (via the usual means). There's a separate reason for finding this warp point as well, though that reason may not be completely necessary (it definitely doesn't hurt). It's basically twards the east end of the desert...

Actually I learned the other day that there are in fact 2 reasons for finding this warp point, but again neither may be necessary to finish the game...

ok well im right before this point. can anyone help?

heres my deal:

after doing the temple of time im at that part where you gotta find all those zombie wolf things i forget wat they called in hyrule field. where can i find that pack of them to get the item for the next part?

Back