Stuck in cannon room before sky temple

RichardScarry21

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
I can't get out of this room or warp with the cannon. I try to talk to chad but he says "Where you headed link" Then sends me back to where I was.....

What do I do?! :mad5:

RichardScarry21 said:
I can't get out of this room or warp with the cannon. I try to talk to chad but he says "Where you headed link" Then sends me back to where I was.....

What do I do?! :mad5:

Uh, Midna should be able to appear or chirp for your attention when you walk up close to the cannon. talk to him and then send shad (not chad) on his way.

I can't..When I try to go up the stairs he asks where I am going then puts me back at the cannon

RichardScarry21 said:
I can't..When I try to go up the stairs he asks where I am going then puts me back at the cannon

No walk up to Shad, and speak to him. Don't try leaving.

RichardScarry21 said:
Where is he?? I can't see him in this room at all

Oh boy you got screwed, looks like you got one of the rare glitches we seen a few other members have here.

Um...He's suppose to be standing there. Try walking slowly around until you see a speak button appear.he's gonna be standing somewhere between the stairs and the cannon.

One other person got this glitch, dunno what he did though. I think he might have restarted from his last save or something

if hes not in the room just talk to midna and warp it to lake hylia

He is not in the room, but Midna thinks he is. No where to be found, and I only have one save point...oh man this sucks

RichardScarry21 said:
He is not in the room, but Midna thinks he is. No where to be found, and I only have one save point...oh man this sucks

You should still be able to possibly get a speak button to appear if you can remember where he was standing. Other than that, you're kinda screwed.

This glitch doesn't happen often.

Different copy of the disk. Say I'd rent it and see if I can get past this one part. Or is it just a flaw in all the games that are currently out.

Back