Glitch?

lazyperson555 said:
It's not just his copy of the game moron. It's a glitch that's on all copies of the game.

STFU if you dont know what is going on, me and brawny were messing around with each other idiot...

2056777MIkeyMike.gif

Yes, but earlier u said...

chach said:
It could very much well be the game disc, know it all :rolleyes:

go get grounded again or something...

If it happened to me i would demand a new copy of the game as it is my right as a purchaser to recieve problem free merchandise that i bought.

It's not the game disc. This would happen on all of the copies of the game if u save at that particular point.

budd said:
Howdy,

I've been loving the game but am seriously frustrated by this.

I found the sky cannon below the village, got through the first cutscene talking to the guy but had to save and leave (he was still there). Now when I reloaded it, he's gone. however, the game still has him there to stop me from progressing. I can't warp the cannon as Midna says he's still watching, and I can't warp out for the same reason. I can't leave the room, as it jumps to a cut scene of the guy asking me where I'm going, but then he's not there to talk to. argh :mad5:

Please help, I don't want to start over... but I can't seem to fix this. I reset and reloaded, I killed myself... nothing.

Thanks for any help.

there is a way to regain your account on loz.

1. download this save file for zelda
http://www.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=209
( it has "(quote site)all the letters in the book. Just go in the house, downstairs, through a couple cutscenes then warp the cannon out of there."
2. put the file on an sd card. ( you may need to place it on a camrea or somthing to do this)
3. replace your file with this one.

4. repme if that helps, i will make another thread called "sky cannon glitch"

Back