Glitch in game, help me! (possible spoilers)

ijuvenilei

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
ok so i just got all the characters for that book so i can get into the big cannon room in karikaio village, i dont how to spell it. Well i had to go to work so i saved the game as soon as i got into the room with the cannon. Well when i loaded the game back up and it wont let me leave the room or warp the cannon as long as that guy is around, so i fiqured i need to talk to him but their is one small problem, he is no where to be found! and if i try to leave hell tell me where am i going?, what should i do, :nonod:

that sounds bad =\ gotta remember not to do that if you have to restart

what zelda is a load of crap if has glitches like dat ( how stupid) why send the game out if it has some stupid glitches like dat? i feel really sorry 4 you if i waz you i wud go crazy at restarting and do dis :mad2:
ahhhhhhhhhh

too bad dat u aint far enough 2 change into a wolf when ever you want depends how far u are
den u could warp out soz
i put spoiler round it incase it might be a give away 2 summut or a surprise that u might not wanna know in da game (until mu get dat far)

twilight_link said:
too bad dat u aint far enough 2 change into a wolf when ever you want depends how far u are
den u could warp out soz
i put spoiler round it incase it might be a give away 2 summut or a surprise that u might not wanna know in da game (until mu get dat far)

lol I assume your not as far in the game as we are, and by that I mean no offence, its just that the place he is refering to is way after you get the ability to transform at will. He even mentioned that he can't warp out of the room for the sole reason the guy is still kinda present. Lucky for me I just spoke to him the 1st time and warped the fuk outta there otherwise I would also be starting over.

Only thing that would bother me about starting over is having to do the roll goal game over to get...
Frog Lure, cus them red dips on the last few stages took the piss. I even tried cheatin on one by hoping straight from the start circle to the end, but she said it was classed as cheating when I got the ball straight in

But that wont be a thing when they finally release the ARMAX for Wii, by that time I will have obviously complete TP several times probably, so it wont matter about using codes.

Didn't someone else post that scenario?
Anyway, looks like you're screwed too :prrr: . You'll get over it.
3 words PLAYSTATION UNDERGROUND DISC :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

THE WII REVIEW

specifications
memory: 512 megabytes of detachable memory.
games: very hard for some,high quality.
gameplay: powerfull,high.

[/U]the Wii at work[/U]
the wii at work is a lot better than watching people playing it or seeing images and videos of them aswell. wouldn't you just love to play on it yourself.soon you will be able to but for now i would stick to getting the 360.

our favourate game
our favourate gami is:Zelda: twilight princess simply because of the constant repeat of saving hyrule.

:eek:ur verdict is:
10/10

Hmm, If you have bombs you could kill yurself and at the game over screen say yes and start again at an earlier point

Back