Save Glitch **possible spoilers**

Maestrogamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
I haven't seen anything posted on this board about this yet so figured I'd give a heads up. I am an unfortunated victim in this in that I have to start my game over from scratch. After the sixth dungeon, in the room with the big cannon I saved my game and quit before warping the cannon out. Now, going back to it, Shad is nowhere in the room, but somehow prevents you from warping or leaving the room. I am still trying to cope with the fact that I wasted 40 hrs of my life and most of my free over the past two weeks to be bested by a glitch....

Ouch! I feel your pain but that is nothing compared to what I experienced. I was playing a Playstation Magazine demo CD and it apparently has code in it that erased BOTH my memory cards. Hours of Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry and a whole slew of other games that took over 1000+ hours of my life. Those games weren't pick up and play!

My advice is to suck it up and get over it. Hopefully your experience helps others, which is good.

This may be off topic, but in Metroid Prime 2, if you activate some of the echo sensors in a room and leave, your game would be stuck. The sensors will never re activate.

Master Foot said:
Ouch! I feel your pain but that is nothing compared to what I experienced. I was playing a Playstation Magazine demo CD and it apparently has code in it that erased BOTH my memory cards. Hours of Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry and a whole slew of other games that took over 1000+ hours of my life. Those games weren't pick up and play!

My advice is to suck it up and get over it. Hopefully your experience helps others, which is good.

This may be off topic, but in Metroid Prime 2, if you activate some of the echo sensors in a room and leave, your game would be stuck. The sensors will never re activate.

Lol yea I got that disk. Destroyed years of data.

Back