Anyone Bought a ToysRus bundle??

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
If anyone here has or knows someone who has, my question is can the games be returned separately? And are the games individually shrinkwrapped? I just purchased a bundle from TRU website so I have a chance to cancel the order.

I got a toys r us bundle. Yes the games do come individually shrinkwrapped, however i am not sure of their returns policy. I would think that you could not return the games separately as they are bought as a bundle. Don't take my word for it though.

Predatory Bundle Practices

KyleForMe said:
If anyone here has or knows someone who has, my question is can the games be returned separately? And are the games individually shrinkwrapped? I just purchased a bundle from TRU website so I have a chance to cancel the order.

KyleforMe, all of the retail stores have the same policy. No exchanges, no returns on individual games or items. The buyer has to bring back the entire bundle for a refund or exchange. However, there is hope. I live in Concord, California, so a complaint I filed with the Better Business Bureau went to Oakland. Guess what? I WON!! WALMART'S evil empire has agreed to exchange the games I don't want, for games I do want. The games have to be shrinkwrapped and unopened, and the buyer needs the original receipts.

Reggie says Nintendo is about kicking butt, taking names, and making games.
Well, I kicked butt, so I suggest you take your name and file a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau. I won. A Grandmother in Chicago filed a complaint against Toys R Us bundle practices. Toys R Us now has a downgraded rating in Chicago. These stores are not evil (except Walmart). They are just greedy. They cannot legally just arbitrarily suspend their normal
refund policies. GameStop/EBGames pays about half price for your games, and will consider your new games used. You're just going to have to fight for it Kyle. There are 600,000 (minimum) Wii owners in the U.S. facing the same problem. Kick Butt, Kyle!! File a complaint. Keep the items you don't want shrink wrapped. Eventually a class action lawsuit will be filed if enough people do this. In the meantime, file a complaint and fight back. YOU WILL WIN!!

One more addendum to the Wii Bundle problem. In 2005 Best Buy sent a letter of apology for their absurd $1000 X Box Bundle package. Refunds and exchanges went to all who asked for them. In 2006 Best Buy violated that policy again. Don't these people ever learn? Be like Reggie!! Kick Butt and Fight BACK!! File a consumer complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Back