Can anyone anwser me this?

psyichic

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
I want to know if anyone has seen an actual physical bundle in any store. People are theorizing right now that the rumored 22nd shipment date for Toys R Us will be bundel only most likely based on the fact that they are only selling bundles on the website.

But what I want to know is if there have ever been any physically bound bundles in stores? I have always seen the Wii in a seperate box from the games but I wanted to know if anyone has seen like some type of large Wii box that says "Bundle: Includes!...." or anything to that effect.

Any information would be very much appreciated. Sorry if this went in the wrong section.

Well on http://www.ps3seeker.com/wii/ it says BUNDLES ONLY too. So that's ALSO why we think they're only selling bundles. I have not seen a bundle box at all, and I doubt there is one. Otherwise Toys R Us would of posted the images of it on their website.

JDK: Yea I know it says Bundles only the only thing is that that is not confirmed it is only speculation based on the information we have. What I am wondering is if they are only doing the "Bundles only" on thier website seeing as in the case of them shipping it they could just drop all the individual components together in a single big brown box and call it a "bundle" whereas when you go to a store alot of times unless it is physically bonded together you can buy things sperately.

I was asking because if there has never been any bundle of items together then there is a chance that they will be selling just the consoles alone.

I am just asking this for my own information.

coolg35748 said:
No, a bundle is usually the console in one box. With the games and accesories included in the bundle in another box.

Well, the bundles I've seen for other systems at Costco, BJ's, and Sam's all have the console, games, controllers, etc, in their original packaging all together in one big blister pack.

I work at an electronics store.

We sell gamecube bundles with a game and 2 controllers in one box, and it came like that from Nintendo.

As for Wiis, there are no real bundles, probably won't be for a year. If you see a bundle it is one that the store has came up with (not nintendo) and items will be packaged seperatly.

miiplaywii said:
I work at an electronics store.

We sell gamecube bundles with a game and 2 controllers in one box, and it came like that from Nintendo.

As for Wiis, there are no real bundles, probably won't be for a year. If you see a bundle it is one that the store has came up with (not nintendo) and items will be packaged seperatly.

do you by chance know the rules and regulations to bundles?

Back