Getting my Wii this sunday but....

ZinGy

Teh Wii hax0r!
Nov 20, 2006
OC, NY
Wii Online Code
3964-8307-8964-3931
There is one major problem. I am only 16 and I can't drive yet so, my brother is going to take me there around 3AM to stay there till the doors open at 9AM. But, I have no ride home and that town were Toys R Us is located, is veery horrible. A bunch of gangsters who rob, rob I tell ya. And I am almost concerned cause I don't know if the Nintendo Wii's they sell are bundle packs or just seperate. I want the seperate one $250, thats all I have for now. Anyone buy their Wii from Toys R us? If so tell me if it is Bundle pack or a regular pack.

I didnt buy mine from Toys R Us but from Best Buy on a sunday. It should be the $250 one, as I believe all companies are required to sell Wii's on Sunday per Nintendo's orders(Anyone confirm). Toys R Us should have have just the Singles and maybe a few bundles. Places ive checked only have gotten the singles

Last edited:
yeah i would also like to know if they are just selling wii's on sunday ..... sounds kinda stupid if they are...

komio said:
yeah i would also like to know if they are just selling wii's on sunday ..... sounds kinda stupid if they are...
They are, the toys r us said they would this sunday. Walmart said they sell them this wedsnday.

If it's a bad area, I would reaslly advise your brother staying with you the entire time... ESPECIALLY if you are carrying cash on you.

ABC said:
If it's a bad area, I would reaslly advise your brother staying with you the entire time... ESPECIALLY if you are carrying cash on you.
He goes into work at 5:30AM so I'll get there at like 4:00. No one is going to rob me online, but if I'm walking to the bus terminal to catch a bus, I will get robbed. I really hate New York sometimes.

ZinGy said:
He goes into work at 5:30AM so I'll get there at like 4:00. No one is going to rob me online, but if I'm walking to the bus terminal to catch a bus, I will get robbed. I really hate New York sometimes.

Spend the extra cash to call a cab. Trust me man, it will be worth it. Book a cab for when you think you will be out... depending on how far you live, it shouldn't cost you that much in OC... in NyC, it's a whole different story.

Back