What time should I show up?

jmpayne

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2007
Okay, i'm located in Central Florida. Our Toys R Us (extremely popular one) is getting some Wii's on Sunday Morning. They won't tell me how many there are. What time should I get outside and start waiting for it... they open at 8 am I believe?

Get up at 5, drive by your Toys R Us. If there's no line, head home. Then, come back at 6 to 6:30. Wait in your car until a line forms. When it does make sure your in the top 6. Stores almost always get 6 systems.

Last year, which I know was a difference case than this year I had to wait in line at 10pm at night til 8am in the morning. Luckily Wal-Mart let us stand in the garden section where it was 'somewhat' warm.

7 or maybe earlier because many people will try to get the Wii for Christmas for their children or themselves.

jmpayne said:
Okay, i'm located in Central Florida. Our Toys R Us (extremely popular one) is getting some Wii's on Sunday Morning. They won't tell me how many there are. What time should I get outside and start waiting for it... they open at 8 am I believe?
Go NOW!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Well.. last week they had 60 and ppl were already there at midnight so...

You will have to compete with ebayers, so I say do a ride by early, like nic7 suggested.

Funny you should mention that... I'm one of those EbayEr's... taking a few people with me to get five of them.

jmpayne said:
Well.. last week they had 60 and ppl were already there at midnight so...

Well, that's an important bit of info! You know what? You should drive by your store right now! If it was that ridiculous last week, it probably will this week too.

...oh, you're an ebayer? Umm...I figure if you arrive there by say 10 A.M. tomorrow they'll have some. I wouldn't worry.

Take a chair and some warm clothes and go at like 2am Sunday morning. You'll get one for sure :yesnod:

nic7 said:
Get up at 5, drive by your Toys R Us. If there's no line, head home. Then, come back at 6 to 6:30. Wait in your car until a line forms. When it does make sure your in the top 6. Stores almost always get 6 systems.
perfect advice. if theres more than fifteen people in line i probably wouldnt bother, id just wait for the next shipment.

Earlier is better..
Early as possible...
Bring a chair, blankets, cooler with food and drinks, then entertainment..(Nintendo DS)

Usually 30 - 60 consoles, count how many people..
If your 100 or more forget it..
But if your around 70 or less stay..
Its good to be one of the first 30..
Guarentee

Back