Am I crazy?

ciaspy711 said:
Um... no... you need to be 16 to get your permit in Pennsylvania... and fifty hours of driving time to get your license... not many 16-year-olds here have their license anyway...

:tard: In UK you need to be 18:ihih:

Frogger said:
God people.

Preorder already.

Actually, if you would pull your head out of your ass and pay attention, you would notice that most places arent taking preorders anymore. In fact, most places even refuse to make a list of people to call when they get a shipment in. Its so high in demand that why would a company care if it sold 5 seconds after they got a shipment in (shipments are ussually about 6 wii's every 2 months) or 5 hours? You just have to go to every place you know and see if by chance they got a shipment in today, or (if your really lucky) than maybe theyll know that theyll be getting a shipment in in a few days, but ussually its as random as... ...something really random.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Actually, if you would pull your head out of your ass and pay attention, you would notice that most places arent taking preorders anymore. In fact, most places even refuse to make a list of people to call when they get a shipment in. Its so high in demand that why would a company care if it sold 5 seconds after they got a shipment in (shipments are ussually about 6 wii's every 2 months) or 5 hours? You just have to go to every place you know and see if by chance they got a shipment in today, or (if your really lucky) than maybe theyll know that theyll be getting a shipment in in a few days, but ussually its as random as... ...something really random.

Gameplay let you preorder.

Again you can preorder from Play.

Really. Everyone knew the Wii was going out of stock from the start. I preordered mine, so, basically, I had no intention on paying attention to the stock at the current moment. If you were strapped for cash, eBay is the way to go with outrageous buyers. It beats the hell out of standing in the pouring rain (most likely if you're british.)

You can even sign up for preorder notification.

If you're really that desperate for one (you would have got it on launch) you can check the stock from a number of websites.

Then again, there's always the last resort: eBay Wii orders.

^^Sorry for not clarifying: Im in America

Theres a big difference. Damn us for not being so organized..:sick:

Should pay attention :hand:

Standing in lines is getting popular, I don't see why, I always go for the online method. I thought the UK would be just the same as America, even worse because Nintendo tend to neglect Europe and America's about a hundred times the size of the place. Logically, there's a lot of people who want Wiis in America.

I'd just ask someone in Europe to buy one and ship it, but it'd be nuffed up with your sockets and all that.

E7ernal said:
:tard: In UK you need to be 18:ihih:

I went driving with my instructor today, I'm 17 :p, You can get your provisional and drive at 17 then pass your test when your ready.

Back