My Biggest Opprotunity Yet!!

Please make sure you will not be forced to buy a bundle. Nothing worse than waiting 4 hours in line only to realize that you'll have to pay $400+ on games you do not want! Plus your dad may not want to spend that much!

Hope everything goes well. Take some lawn chairs, blankets, and a thermos full of hot chocolate and you'll be just fine. (and a ds)

For NJ my mom said that Wiis will becoming in tomorrow night I believe.

yeah well i dont think its gonna be a bundle but ima take the risk anyways. and i called the Toys R Us and they told me the morning, im going with what the worker said.

Good Luck. I ended up breaking down and buying one off craigslist. I never called a retailer and had them tell me they were going to have them in stock, except Fry's which had a bundle for sale. F that. It's a tying agreement which I thought was supposed to be illegal.

guess what ii have mii wii so thank god ii dont have to waiit iil be iin mii bed thiink of ya gettiing up at 5 iin the morniing, haha this ds browser aint 2bad

UKResist said:
guess what ii have mii wii so thank god ii dont have to waiit iil be iin mii bed thiink of ya gettiing up at 5 iin the morniing, haha this ds browser aint 2bad
Very cool, I saw the Japanese DS browser on utube and it looks good. How much did it cost? Pretty sure it's not available in the US (here) yet though. I have a browser on my cell phone but the screen is too small.

So... did you get a wii?! Are there still people lining up?! Let us know how it went.

Multiple choice:
A. He got his Wii so he's done with this site.
B. He didn't get one and is too pissed to come back right now.
C. He got there and decided that he really didn't want it after all.
D. None of the above.

he's probably enjoying his wii right now, since he hasn't posted in 2 days on the forum. Or he's just pissed off.

E. He got the wii then got jumped in the parking lot :sad:

uh...let's hope not. Yeah, he probably got one and can't peel himself away long enough to post. I have a feeling he'll be back to ask for friend codes.

Rahnter said:
E. He got the wii then got jumped in the parking lot :sad:

you nver know O.O. Or maybe he got so desperate, he froze himself and took him 5000 years into the future, leaving our present-day time still intact.........blah that made no sense at all, did it >.>.

I hope he got it though...Although you'd think he would be here sharing the awesome news though right? Or maybe he is still unpacking stuff and getting it setup. I know it took me a while to get everything together.

ha he seemed excited, seems like hes been trying quite hard to get one, kind of makes me not appricate my wii as much as a i should (i still appricate it alot) because i got mine on EU launch.

RivalDestiny said:
you nver know O.O. Or maybe he got so desperate, he froze himself and took him 5000 years into the future, leaving our present-day time still intact.........blah that made no sense at all, did it >.>.
I'm not a regular South Park watcher but they had an episode like that where the kid was going to get a Wii (I didn't even know what one was back then) but got frozen. When he woke up in the future he found one at the museum. :D

Back