ToysRus?

zea

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone had any info. It seems that my local Toys R Us is getting "a lot" of Wii consoles, and I just drove by there at (12 am) and no one was there waiting in line, the Best Buy next to it had about 50 people waiting in line.

The Toys R Us opens at 10 AM, but why isn't anyone waiting in line there? I heard that they were getting beyond the pre-ordering, and it would seem that some hopefuls would at least be waiting there.

Does anyone know anything about how Toys R Us is going to handle the Wii launch in the morning and why no one was waiting there? Thanks,

Zea

Well my toysrus had alot of ppl waiting and considering im might get the wii tommorow ill check it out....

ya well where r u from? cuz im goin to toys r us as well. walmart n the ot,ther stores ppl r lining up. i called toys r us right b4 they closed n noone there yet. if i go n theres cars but noone in line **** em, im goin in line they lose a spot. but toys r us site shows 2 consoles both for same price.
one listing says:
Product Description:
Nintendo''s latest gaming console, the Wii (sounds like ''we''), invites video game players of any age or skill level to experience the next generation of gaming. Dubbed "A Gaming Revolution with Everyone in Mind," Wii promises to deliver an incredible new level of gaming sophistication and fun.
Feature:
Wii Sports included!

the other:
Product Description:
Nintendo''s latest gaming console, the Wii (sounds like ''we''), invites video game players of any age or skill level to experience the next generation of gaming. Dubbed "A Gaming Revolution with Everyone in Mind," Wii brings the whole family together to interact, play and have fun like never before. Try something completely different that feels just right. Instead of the classic controller, Nintendo offers the Wii Remote - a wireless, motion-sensitive controller that uses your everyday movements to control the game play. Swing a tennis racket, wave a wand or point to a target - just as if you were physically doing it in real life - plus feel the bumps and hear the sounds of every movement you make. It''s intuitive, exciting and fun! Add on the Nunchuk controller for more precise, two-handed gaming and feel the truly three-dimensional experience, as if you''re inside the game, right in the middle of the action. It''s fun to watch and even more fun to play. Wii can connect to the Internet with WiiConnect24 - a unique service that can keep the console connected to the Internet 24 hours a day. Get game updates and news, chat with other gamers, or connect wirelessly to any Nintendo DS handheld system.
Feature:
Includes: Wii Sports, 1 Nunchuck Controller, 1 Wireless Remote, Sensor Bar and AV Cable and Wii Console with console stand

both same price

Well does anyone know for a fact that they are selling beyond their pre-orders? Meaning, getting a larger shipment.

Back