hooray!

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
I FINALLY GOT MY WII!!!!! so i get to Toys R Us Sunday morning around 5:45...store opened at 10...there was absolutley no one there! woot! armed with only music, and a wordsearch i got to chill in my car for hours upon hours. after what seemed like forever more people started coming, and around 8:45 the first brave soul stepped out of the car and caused the mad rush of the rest of the people to get in line as well. So 9:30 comes, an employee comes out with 70 tickets for Wii's, so they had 70 total obviously, i ended up being 5th in line, got my Wii, went to walmart with a $100 gift card, got both Zelda and Red Steel...all in all COMPLETLY 100% WORTH IT!

and i also think i saw The_Loose_Cannon there as well...but im not sure...

oh and another thing, me and my friend want to become Mii friends or w.e how do you do that? we add eachother to the address book then what?

Last edited:
yea, you both have to add each other, then go to the mii plaza, and send your mii to him

Congrats mate!

You both need to register each other's Wii Code on the Wii. They Mii's will travel if their settings are on "mingle".

Enjoy the Wii!

SWEET DUDE! Congrats! I'm sure you'll love both games. Don't forget to READ everything and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Especially when it comes to online/VC stuff.

Congrats!!! A couple of us were wondering what happened to ya...check your old thread.

well i live in Long Valley, but the Toys R Us in the Rockaway mall is where i got my Wii, and if you dont know where any of that is...it wont suprise me.
V6JBird.

Congrats! I went through about the same thing. But I had to wait only 20-30 minutes...but it was only 10 degrees.

Back