Get your Wii this Sunday!!

nikolasmor

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
:yikes: I know I'm a newb but trust me on this.

This Sunday Toys R us will Have a Wii bundled with Sonic for 299.98.

Also you will get a $30 Gift card with purchase!!! :yikes:

This will be instores only and limited availablity!

I'm cancelling my sams club bundle order as we speak and will be heading down there

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Hello new person. Wanna taco?
Why must you spam so much.

And good luck getting one on Sunday! That's a pretty good deal. And I hear Sonic is very good.

As in Sunday the 18th? Can you confirm that this deal is happening in the US, particularly Ohio. Do you think if I called ToysRus that they could confirm it or would they try to keep it a secret? And one last question: If you buy a bundle can you return the game but not the Wii?

Thanks for you help!

Usually with Toys R Us you have to return the whole shabang. I don't work for them or even go there much(closest is about an hour away) I beleive this is nationwide. Yes call them and ttell them you saw an AD or you saw them being unloaded or you heard from a manager...they should confirm it

Homesrfan said:
Why must you spam so much.

And good luck getting one on Sunday! That's a pretty good deal. And I hear Sonic is very good.
Thanks

nikolasmor said:
Usually with Toys R Us you have to return the whole shabang. I don't work for them or even go there much(closest is about an hour away) I beleive this is nationwide. Yes call them and ttell them you saw an AD or you saw them being unloaded or you heard from a manager...they should confirm it

Okay thanks. Ill call them tomorrow and post there reply just incase anyone else would like the info.

oh yeah TRU is getting a phone call to confirm what an awesome deal, i might pick up another one for MY house. good deal

mm dude....

nikolasmor said:
:yikes: I know I'm a newb but trust me on this.

This Sunday Toys R us will Have a Wii bundled with Sonic for 299.98.

Also you will get a $30 Gift card with purchase!!! :yikes:

This will be instores only and limited availablity!

Theres no point saying that Toys r us are getting stock this Sunday and thats it.

This forum is WORLDWIDE. Which store? which country, which state, which suburb :(

bubs said:
Theres no point saying that Toys r us are getting stock this Sunday and thats it.

This forum is WORLDWIDE. Which store? which country, which state, which suburb :(
Sorry I posted it, guess there was no point...... Gee thanks, I'll remeber that in the future.

Now, to anyone else........
It'll be in this sundays AD's. Should be nationwide in the US

nikolasmor said:
Sorry I posted it, guess there was no point...... Gee thanks, I'll remeber that in the future.

Now, to anyone else........
It'll be in this sundays AD's. Should be nationwide in the US

Soo...they arent advertising it until the actual day? is that weird, or am I just oblivious to advertising techniques?

EDIT: I just called ToysRus' nationwide number and the person I talked to said she knew nothing about this deal. Whether that is the truth or not I do not know.

Last edited:
Back