Toys R Us Bundle Crap?

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
Hey all I'm planning on camping out this Friday after I confirm that my local ToysRus is getting wii's. I've heard that their notorious for only selling some wii's in bundles, even at stores. Are they obligated to sell some as just the system, or can they sell all their wii's in bundles if they so choose.
In other words what are my chances of getting a wii for 250$ from toysRus?? and should I try for a better spot in line to ensure I dont have to buy a bundle?

i dont see how getting in a different place in line will guarantee you wont get one,it might just be toys r us.thats why i buyy games at a store that starts with the word game,and not toys

Well I know this isn't answering your questions, but corporate offices force companies (including the one I work at) to sometimes sell video game systems as bundles, so in the future, they will get more shipments in the long run. And yet people complain that there's no systems in the area, but yet they only buy the system with no games or accessories.

I bought my Wii at a toysrus and they were selling the systems alone and i didnt see any bundles.

psychono2 said:
i dont see how getting in a different place in line will guarantee you wont get one,it might just be toys r us.thats why i buyy games at a store that starts with the word game,and not toys

I mean if I'm early in line I will have first dibs on core systems, while people later in line would get stuck with only bundle options...

I'm resorting to toysRus because no other stores are releasing any info of shipments before 2007 so far. They all say "call every day at 10:00" or whatever. Anyhow I already tried at BB and got screwed outta mine.

hmmmm no if the sell bundles,the'll try to un-load them on who ever is willing to pay for one,and if your up front,some toys r us will do the bundles,some wont,it all depends on what they want to do.

yea the tru bundles sux, you can return all the things you dont want. REason is because they charge everything individually, so all you do is take back what you dont want to any tru you want. But remember, if they sell you the protection plan, you much rtn it to the same tru you bought it from. Thats what i did when i got my wii a month ago. They made me buy it with 3 games and protection plan which went up to $500, but rtn everything and now only cost me $300 for system and game.

Back