Anyone else got a Mii from Nintendo?

kiraownsurmom said:
mayb...mayb,but golden pants?im pro in boxin n i didnt get a mii

i wikied mii on wikipedia,duh,an special miis are sent in japan w/ gold pants via connect24.there called celebrity miis
Lol, I didn't even notice my Mii has golden pants:lol: . Yeah someone else said they were celebrities too after my first post.

Vlad* said:
Firstly, I don't think he got a Mii from Nintendo, since he won't post a pic.
People these days...

There are 2 pictures.

I want to post a picture of my special mii,but my comp is going thru some major overhaul,if anyone wants to see my special mii p.m me your code & i'll send the photo to ya.

Or you'll just have to wait till the comp is done.

Last edited:
maybe you gave your freind code to somebody on this site, and they had bought their wii in Japan becuase they did not want to wate for us luanch. then they sent it to you just using the name nintendo

Elmaxo13 said:
maybe you gave your freind code to somebody on this site, and they had bought their wii in Japan becuase they did not want to wate for us luanch. then they sent it to you just using the name nintendo

Not sure about that,how do get golden pants? Plus the japanese writing? I can't do that. No way. Plus for someone to go thru all that is alot of work,I rather be playing the game.

There as been a topic on this I read long ago on another forum. This is one of two miis representing japanese stars that nintendo sent to the owners of jap wiis. If you say your wii isnt japanese then a contact that has a jap wii must have sent you one of is two exclusive miis. Thats it.

Well I looked up the name and not exactly sure if its a japanese celebrity. The name also translate to "Sanmasan". So if anyone was curious here is some stuff I found.

I found this:
image05.gif

Which could mean its a character from a manga

I also found this:
070111_17500001.jpg

I got this picture from this site: Here

My japanese is minimum so I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Edit: Found the Mii on the front page of this: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/mii_present/index.html

Lucky you to get a Mii from Nintendo.

Last edited:
Back