Anyone else got a Mii from Nintendo?

Wow, well this mistery is solved then. Or not, because my console is not japanese. Now we know who it is. Thanks everybody!

PS: the pictures on the first post were added by me after the other posts on page 1.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
The should do that like globally, use the Wii Shop Channel and dwonload them for free
But the point of them is to keep them exclusive, by putting them on the Wii shop channel, everyone could get them. You couldn't just put them on ONE Wii shop channel, it's much easier to just send it.

Weird thing is, how did they send a Mii to you when you didn't have their FC on your Wii? Is it the almighty Nintendo gods?! :tard: There are other forces at work here...

Nintendo has access to everyone's Wii. Same as in DS games... That's how you can download Nintendo-made courses in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2.

unluckylink13 said:
Nintendo has access to everyone's Wii. Same as in DS games... That's how you can download Nintendo-made courses in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2.
Yeah Nintendo has access to all Wii's & DS's. When my DS Touch screens calibration program broke for the 2nd time I sent an email to support & they asked if I had Wi-Fi. I said yes & they told me to stay connected. The next day my DS's screen was recalibrated & my firmware was updated. :)

It looks like Mr. Miyamoto, the creater of Mario, D.K. etc... Also he's wearing things that regular wii's can't put on him. (I.e, the pants) so it's probably not from one of ur friends. Maybe it is from Nintendo. Anyways, i don't know.:frown2:

To Major Tom: Wow, I didn't think they could do that o.o That's really cool. I should see if they could do that with my old DS.

To kiraownsurmom: Thanks ^_^ I like it, too. It's probably the favorite av I've made.

All right, that's cool that you got that Mii. I'll have to keep my eyes open about other incidents similar to this :thumbsup:

Back