Anyone have sweet Guitar Hero skills?

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
Numerous times I would walk through the mall and watch people play DDR backwards, never looking at the screen. So ever since it was released I have wondered if anyone has been able to fully complete a GH song with their back turned to the TV.

I was at a friends house and he was able to make it half way through a song clean before he lost it. I haven't seen any videos pop up on the net about it.

It is possable if you know the song off by hart
But I kept on going Pete towsend on the guitar when the songs pissed me off (also becuase my last tv had a very small dealy)

I was really bummed when I read this interview with someone from EA that says that "Rock Band" will not be going directly to the Wii.

GS: Were there any other reasons why you decided to make it strictly PS3 or Xbox 360? Is it mainly the online capabilities of those two consoles?

AR: Well, the PS3 and the 360 are the two platforms that we're prepared to talk about right now. But they're technologically the leading-edge platforms, and we're pushing so many boundaries with this game from a design and technology standpoint that those are the platforms that we felt we had to lead off with.

GS: Is there a possibility that it could reach other platforms?

AR: Certainly. We're considering a lot of options, but we're not ready to make any specific announcements about that at this point.

So, I guess there is a possibility that it will eventually come to the Wii. Oh, well, I guess I will have to wait. :nonod:

For all of you with a PC, try frets on fire (google it), it's guitar hero for PV using the keyboard and it's a lot of fun !!

Back