Anyone interested in Trauma Center: New Blood ?

I got the first one out of curiosity and loved it :D I can't wait to play New Blood too, but currently, Mario strikers charged will keep my occupied

COLDshiver said:
I got the first one out of curiosity and loved it :D I can't wait to play New Blood too, but currently, Mario strikers charged will keep my occupied

Agreed, we have about a week left before we get it, I'm anxiously waiting for strikers to hit shelves here in the U.S.

So what's different about New Blood to Second Opinion? Second Opinion out on the 10th August over here, thinking of getting it but not sure.

Wozz500 said:
So what's different about New Blood to Second Opinion? Second Opinion out on the 10th August over here, thinking of getting it but not sure.

Although I've never had Nintendo DS, Second Opinion is basically the same with DS version with better graphic and Wii controller.
I don't know much about it, but there's 2-player cooperative mode in the New Blood! I've always wanted this since I first bought Second Opinion, and now my dream's coming true..
And I heard it's setting is 10 years after the Second Opinion. Also new virus instead of GUILT. New characters, new surgeries, oh and also there is a ranking of operation score with others through online.

I loved Second Opinion, its the kind of game that would only work on the Wii due to the controls. I played it till i completed it and still replay a few levels from time to time.

I'll definetely get New Blood when it comes out although i might have trouble getting another player for the harder levels.

raisinghelen said:
I loved Second Opinion, its the kind of game that would only work on the Wii due to the controls. I played it till i completed it and still replay a few levels from time to time.

I'll definetely get New Blood when it comes out although i might have trouble getting another player for the harder levels.

If I get one, will you come over? :p
Cuz I'm pretty sure that I"m gonna have trouble finding my operation partner..

Aright then I may have to rent the first one, and second one when it comes out then.

CantGetAWii said:
Aright then I may have to rent the first one, and second one when it comes out then.
I suggest you buy the first one right now. It's worth that much(at least for me)

zeon9881 said:
wait was truma center 1 good?

if not dont expect this one to be good
It was super. Best game of all in some ways.
But this is kind of game that some people won't find any fun in it. For people who like this kind of game will keep playing this forever and ever.

I will never buy a Trauma Center game until it hits greatest hits. They seem very boring to me.

i liked trama center. helped control my nerves a little bit since ive got a shakey hand sometimes lmao. if you rush it it messes you up and then the nurse looks all pissed and yells "DOCTOR!"

anyways, the game was very fun. i enjoyed playing the game alot actually. the graphics werent as cool as i thought theyd be (dont expect nip/tuck type stuff! lol) but very fun. i like lasering out the little flying things in the tumors and injecting them with that anestetic stuff haha.

very neat game. id consider get the second one but if its really like the first one i wont bother.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i liked trama center. helped control my nerves a little bit since ive got a shakey hand sometimes lmao. if you rush it it messes you up and then the nurse looks all pissed and yells "DOCTOR!"

anyways, the game was very fun. i enjoyed playing the game alot actually. the graphics werent as cool as i thought theyd be (dont expect nip/tuck type stuff! lol) but very fun. i like lasering out the little flying things in the tumors and injecting them with that anestetic stuff haha.

very neat game. id consider get the second one but if its really like the first one i wont bother.

lol that made the game so stressful

wiizorer said:
lol that made the game so stressful

i know. i hated using the forcepts to remove broken glass. i always sliped and the glass would jam right back in and the wiimote would vibrate really hard. it was so frustrating

Back