Anyone know whether Paper Mario (N64 ver.) is going to be on VC?

Paper Mario is out soon in Japan, so expect it here within the next few months. As for Super Mario RPG, it wasn't released in Europe so there's no guarantee we'll ever get it.

Napalmbrain said:
Paper Mario is out soon in Japan, so expect it here within the next few months. As for Super Mario RPG, it wasn't released in Europe so there's no guarantee we'll ever get it.

Yaaay this guy knows!

i hope both are paper mario is confirmed but mario rpg it might even though their wasnt out here but we got that turbografx game that never came out here

sco0504 said:
i hope both are paper mario is confirmed but mario rpg it might even though their wasnt out here but we got that turbografx game that never came out here

Quite true. Nintendo did mention something a few months back about possibly releasing games that were never originally released here. We might finally be able to play stuff like Super Mario RPG and Earthbound! :)

Wikipedia has them has future north america releases so yeah both paper mario and super mario rpg is coming to the virtual console

Jangles said:
Wikipedia has them has future north america releases so yeah both paper mario and super mario rpg is coming to the virtual console

Wikipedia is not a source that can be used with any amount of accountability or reliability.

My prediction is that is will be. Of course, now that it's been out a week in the US, my psychic abilities may be suspect.

Back