anyone know!!

Rami42m

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
where i can find and buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would deaply appreciate it!

Look around wiichat. There are billions of possiblities. Also, welcome to wiichat:)

they are definitely on ebay. but youll pay more for one for sure. my boy paid 300 for one +30 shipping from ebay.

also pay attention to the net. a lot of times circuit city and best buy will release a bunch of them all at once that they have been storing up. they usually put out a flier a week before and let people know. from the weekly ads you can get vouchers so that if you show up if you have a voucher you can get one.
hope that helps

dedpoet777 said:
they are definitely on ebay. but youll pay more for one for sure. my boy paid 300 for one +30 shipping from ebay.

also pay attention to the net. a lot of times circuit city and best buy will release a bunch of them all at once that they have been storing up. they usually put out a flier a week before and let people know. from the weekly ads you can get vouchers so that if you show up if you have a voucher you can get one.
hope that helps

ya...actually i foudn out that circuit city is getten an shipment sunday morning

Back