Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Aj421, Dec 13, 2006.
has any one played it is it good?
I've played it on Wii Play tis pretty cool. But the review for the fishing game isn't very good, but I don't go by review scores myself, and you shouldn't either
k thx 4107
nice sig wiired and i am talking about
Rapala Tournament Fishing
just got this game for a gift....i'll let u all know it goes when I get a free moment to try it out
I have a couple of friends who are fishing fanatics like myself who have played the game. For them at least, the game reportedly sucked balls - and the reviews back it up. Apparently, gameplay sucks and the camera angles are stupid. I personally wouldn't even think of buying it from everything I've read - maybe I'll give it a chance when I find a used copy for $10 unless a better fishing game comes out. No "real" fishing all winter gives me withdrawal shakes.
I bought it and its Fun, its not the best but it is a fun game to have when you get bored with playing hte other games. Mostly developed to show off the wii controller.
I got it and hated it... The gameplay and camera both suck... The fishing ponds and lakes are so small that it takes literally 2 seconds to get across them -- i would definately not reccomend this game
It's alright, addictive at first when you start playing. But after I hit platinum, I kinda lost interest and moved on to the other mini games.
Anyone got a link to a review? I haven't heard of it, played the wii play one which is very basic and not really realistic...zelda fishing is ace though!
i played it last night...was playing for a couple hrs...not too bad...i like to fish in real life, and thought it was pretty cool....seems a lil bit easy for me though...like I never catch that many fish in real life, but it's like almost every time I cast out I get something.
But yeah, not the greatest game, but kinda cool cuz of the remote functions. Not sure if it's worth full price to buy it, but i got it as a gift, so whatever. LOL
Its ok but no where near as good as zelda.
I have repla fishing and think it is a great game. I have been playing it since I got it for x-mas I would suggest it. I think it is alot better then any other fishing game and it is more realistic if u enjoy fihing u will enjoy this tittle.
i like the fishing game! i bought it a week ago! me personally i suck but my boyfriend friggen rocks at it! im officially jealous hahaa
anyways, the only problem i have is that i am a spaz when it comes to casting, ill do the motion and hold A and release but it doesnt do anything!!!!!!! what the heck am i doing wrong?!?! it works 75% of the time and i can do perfect casting but the other 25% has me looking like a retard!
other than that, i love the game. its unique, its goofy, its fun and quite entertaining!
its really gay and unrealistic
The Loose Cannon is a chick probley I wouldn't take out fishing. Could u imagin the rats nest in her line omg it would be like taking a 5yr old fishing lmao but it would be entertaining :arf: just need to learn how to cast kinda like u was fishing for real. j/k Loose but it is kinda hard till u figure out the exact time then u can cast all day.
LMAO! yup youre right. i live on a damn island and i cant fish for SH*T!!! it would be an absolute horror show. probably youtube material under "comedy spaztic attack":yikes:
i enjoy the damn thing even though i suck major....well i just suck! hahahaha