Anyone play the fishing game for the wii?

nice sig wiired and i am talking about
Rapala Tournament Fishing

Last edited:
just got this game for a gift....i'll let u all know it goes when I get a free moment to try it out :)

I have a couple of friends who are fishing fanatics like myself who have played the game. For them at least, the game reportedly sucked balls - and the reviews back it up. Apparently, gameplay sucks and the camera angles are stupid. I personally wouldn't even think of buying it from everything I've read - maybe I'll give it a chance when I find a used copy for $10 unless a better fishing game comes out. No "real" fishing all winter gives me withdrawal shakes.

I bought it and its Fun, its not the best but it is a fun game to have when you get bored with playing hte other games. Mostly developed to show off the wii controller.

I got it and hated it... The gameplay and camera both suck... The fishing ponds and lakes are so small that it takes literally 2 seconds to get across them -- i would definately not reccomend this game

It's alright, addictive at first when you start playing. But after I hit platinum, I kinda lost interest and moved on to the other mini games. :p

Anyone got a link to a review? I haven't heard of it, played the wii play one which is very basic and not really realistic...zelda fishing is ace though!

i played it last night...was playing for a couple hrs...not too bad...i like to fish in real life, and thought it was pretty cool....seems a lil bit easy for me though...like I never catch that many fish in real life, but it's like almost every time I cast out I get something.

But yeah, not the greatest game, but kinda cool cuz of the remote functions. Not sure if it's worth full price to buy it, but i got it as a gift, so whatever. LOL

I have repla fishing and think it is a great game. I have been playing it since I got it for x-mas I would suggest it. I think it is alot better then any other fishing game and it is more realistic if u enjoy fihing u will enjoy this tittle.

i like the fishing game! i bought it a week ago! me personally i suck but my boyfriend friggen rocks at it! im officially jealous hahaa

anyways, the only problem i have is that i am a spaz when it comes to casting, ill do the motion and hold A and release but it doesnt do anything!!!!!!! what the heck am i doing wrong?!?! it works 75% of the time and i can do perfect casting but the other 25% has me looking like a retard! :(

other than that, i love the game. its unique, its goofy, its fun and quite entertaining! :D

Back