Anyone want a signature madE?!

wiitard101

Wii Owner
Apr 5, 2007
hello, if anyone is interested i can make them a signature of whatever they want...
i made mine, if u want to know how it may look... LOL sorry if im not TOO good, but that is my first one...

PM me if interested, i can send it to you on msn

[email protected]

Syntax said:
Actually this thread differs from that one. The main reason being is that the other thread you posted relates to showing off your work. However he is asking if anybody would like a signature made for them.
Actually, since you haven't been posting in that thread for months like I have (;)) you wouldn't know what goes on in there. That thread is for all things related to signatures and avatars. You can make these "I NEED A SIGGY!" or "I MAKE SIGGIES!" threads on a site with like 24 members, but on a huge site like this, it's all put into one, simple thread ("Signature Gallery Thread"). People will see his post. :)

Actually, since you haven't been posting in that thread for months like I have () you wouldn't know what goes on in there. That thread is for all things related to signatures and avatars. You can make these "I NEED A SIGGY!" or "I MAKE SIGGIES!" threads on a site with like 24 members, but on a huge site like this, it's all put into one, simple thread ("Signature Gallery Thread"). People will see his post.

Still there is no harm in making this thread and some people would question that thread due to its name...Hmm I wish we had a Graphics section...it would make things so much easier....Atleast in my opinion..

Back to topic....

Wiitard can you post some of your examples of your work either in this thread or the signature show off thread listed above.

Syntax said:
I wish we had a Graphics section...it would make things so much easier....Atleast in my opinion..
I like your opinion! A GFX sub-section would be beautiful, but the chances of that happening is zero to none....

no problem but i am a 15 year old kid so dont expect the mona lisa if you know what i mean ;) lol

ok heres 2 i recently did, ill put a third one up in an hour or so..
con777.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Back