APPLE Video game Console!!!!

ganton said:
ya an apple cosole would be great i would buy it in a second and hope that it kills the ps3 ;p
Your not kidding?:idea:
Apple prodcts are lame, even Ipoops...

But the owner abandoned his thread so whatever.

Sarai_132 said:
who fuking cares calm down

congrats you made my sig

Halo, World or Warcraft, Neverwinter Night and Black & White are all out for apple StevenNevets you don't know ****

WiiZero said:
congrats you made my sig

Halo, World or Warcraft, Neverwinter Night and Black & White are all out for apple StevenNevets you don't know ****
Is that it?
What about Guild Wars, Oblivion, Battlefield 2, and Hitman: Blood Money.

And you just prooved my point, there's a few... That's it... So many other great games missing, especialy all the recent ones.

Guild Wars yes Battlefield 2 yes Oblivion yes and Hitman: Blood Money isn't a big PC game as far as I'm concerned and no you proved your own point Mac has the best PC games out there

WiiZero said:
Guild Wars yes Battlefield 2 yes Oblivion yes and Hitman: Blood Money isn't a big PC game as far as I'm concerned and no you proved your own point Mac has the best PC games out there
Sense when?

Boot Camp doesn' count.

Leirith said:
Apple's never been about games and I think if they were to start now it wouldn't go well. They don't need to do it, it would only risk ruining their image and rep.
iawtc.

to the op:
hypothetically speaking, if they made a console, they'd most likely spend their first year trying to convince people that they were legitimately going to try and support gaming.

The point of the battle is, what games does MAC have that PC cant run? When one says solely develop for apple, that means ONLY FOR APPLE. many games are on PC and only have recently become compatible with MACs because people bitched and wanted games for their mac, when they should have known that macs are used for graphics design and used to match your curtains and be a boat anchor if your not using an iBook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXZVJXIyqM

So my question and the question of all PC vs MAC questions still stands. What can MACs do and have that PCs dont have already? Gaming wise ;P Basically why have to chance and wait to see if a game will be compatible for apple when you can just buy a PC and have the most compatible machine capable out there?

Last edited:
Well they did try it seemed. Technically it's a multimedia player device, but like the Ps3 I think the focus was on the games.

Pippinfront.jpg

I guess this means that Apple thinks the console game pie is big enough to divide between 4 systems. Reminds me of the early 80s.

All the apple heads will buy it in a heartbeat, but I dunno how the long term success will be.

En4Neo said:
Well they did try it seemed. Technically it's a multimedia player device, but like the Ps3 I think the focus was on the games.

Pippinfront.jpg
If by games, you mean blu-ray

MetroidZ said:
All the apple heads will buy it in a heartbeat, but I dunno how the long term success will be.

If by games, you mean blu-ray

Oh shut up. >>

lmao... if apple made a console what would the game be? photoshop console edition?

*smiles*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96vpA83GA5w

everybody with half a brain knows that there is a limited support for mac in the games line up... sure they're good for editing... but tbh i think apple should stick to computers... after all if they don't sell apple will be 'bye bye' in a few years

Dean

Back