Are the New Pokemon games a Good thing for Wiichat???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I see in Wiichat milions of threads about how to get this pokemon, trade this pokemon, I want a battle, and other things that I don't even care to read...
I don't know a forum that talks so much about this new Pokemon games like Wiichat does. Is this a good thing for the forum??

In my opinion Wiichat is becoming in PokemonChat, and that isn't good for the forum... This is a good and mature forum, with great weekly news, good threads about Wii Gaming and a lot more good stuff. And Pokemon brings some childish fantasy to Wiichat, but like I said, this is my opinion.

And you?? What do you think about this??

Last edited:
this was my response to the pokemon threads. i'm putting this in every thread about pokecrap. ppl should use the official poketrade and pokebattle threads.

OfficialPokeThreadsLogo.png

I don't see it as that big of a problem..

Sure some members may end up posting their threads in the wrong sections it really isn't that big of a deal. Also its good to see new members joining..

damn poke-a-man!!!

some of those pokemon kids do post in regular wiichat. i think its just that they see a DS subform so they assume this is one of their options to branch off......something tells me though they do it out of spite/annoyancy!!!! becuase otherwise, theyd learn to post in official sticky/already started threads.....:rolleyes:

If you check the new posts, 75%-80% are posts in pokemon threads, what's going on in here???

Syntax said:
I don't see it as that big of a problem..

Sure some members may end up posting their threads in the wrong sections it really isn't that big of a deal. Also its good to see new members joining..
Syntax, almost every member that has come here [because of D/P] talks like this, "R u sure u dont wante to trad? I have a lvl 101 shiny gengar NOT HACKED. I swear" On top of this, they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ANYTHING. They're just damn annoying.

Little buggers.

Actually, two people that have been banned in the past 3 days are members that only joined for Pokemon. Possibly more that I don't know of that mods have been taking out behind scenes.

They all need to go somewhere else or just stay in their Battle/Trade threads.

ssbb_lover said:
Actually, two people that have been banned in the past 3 days are members that only joined for Pokemon. Possibly more that I don't know of that mods have been taking out behind scenes.

you know, there are other mods besides me.....lol

remember mitch, prez, trulen, mr stoukoph *whoah i think i spelt it right!* ect???? they were here mefore me...shocking i know :lol:

we're all working together to try to minimize the pokemon explosion

ssbb_lover said:

But is that good for the forum?? Coming to Wiichat to only ask for a trade/battle, I think it's ignorance...
This is mostly a Wii Forum, but with this amount of sub foruns, it's basically a Nintendo, Non-Nintendo, and Social Life forum,... and now a Pokemon forum??? I don't like it... let's just keep with the Wiichat forum. :)

For the time being if it stays in the subforum then fair enough,, it wont be long before the hype dies down - it's when it starts to spill over into other sections is when problems arise.

It's getting late here, i'll sleep on it (also need to remove the pokemon for threads from the homepage lists).

i0n said:
For the time being if it stays in the subforum then fair enough,, it wont be long before the hype dies down - it's when it starts to spill over into other sections is when problems arise.

It's getting late here, i'll sleep on it (also need to remove the pokemon for threads from the homepage lists).
NO FAIR!!!

Lol, he posts here and not in the GFX petition FTW?!

Back