Can we have a pre-emptive PBR forum?

ciper

May 1, 2007
▐▄█▀█▄▌
Yeah I'm a pain in the ass but I would like to ask for a Pokemon Battle Revolution forum to be created preemptively.

If you thought the SSBB threads were bad you have NO idea how mind numbing the Pokemon discussion will become. No offense intended (as I like pokemon myself) but the average age of Pokemon players seem to be about 10 years old.

I invite you to spend a day reading the threads in the current Pokemon forum.

Or if you like read this to see what I mean http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/30335-pbr.html

If I say pretty please will it happen?

PBR = Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Considering there is no forum for Super Smash Brothers, I doubt you will see one for Pokemon. If you do, they best get the SSBB forum made right after that.

Well, how about that. I did not notice. I have had a busy past couple days and did not spend too much time on the computer or any forum to notice that.

I agree with Ciper. Very soon all of the pokeheads will be migrating from their solitation to the 'Wii Gaming' section.

I suggest that someone make a PBR sub-forum BEFORE PBR is released.

I'm pretty sure once Pokemon Battle Revolution is released there will be a sub section for it under the Wii Gaming Section.

Nothing wrong with people who like the game Pokemon. Its like saying "We don't want you xbox 360 and or PS3 fans go away....". Quite unecessary if you ask me Cammy. As for the game if it becomes a problem i0n will probably add a section for the discussion of that Pokemon game. Also by calling those members "Poke-Noobs" you're just asking for someone to flame you, which is also considered trolling Cammy.

Back