Are there any full episode videos that are watchable on the Internet Channel?

xiguo

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2007
YouTube videos play just fine on the Internet channel, but only about one-tenth of the videos posted on DailyMotion load for me (it usually gets stuck forever on the "loading" screen). Is there a site that hosts full TV episode videos that can load on the Wii? Or rather, is there some way to get the DailyMotion videos to load? Is it just that my connection is bad?

Yeah, peekvid links videos hosted on DailyMotion, which don't really work as I said.

Please pay attention. Alluc videos are mostly Youtube and Daily motion. It's the Wii flash player thats the problem. It only has V7.... If it had V8 gofish.com would be sweet... But were just gonna have to wait for the full version and hope it has V8....

xiguo said:
YouTube videos play just fine on the Internet channel, but only about one-tenth of the videos posted on DailyMotion load for me (it usually gets stuck forever on the "loading" screen). Is there a site that hosts full TV episode videos that can load on the Wii? Or rather, is there some way to get the DailyMotion videos to load? Is it just that my connection is bad?

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.html

you go to the Wii Shop Channel (if you have internet connection) and you download the Internet Opera Browser trial version, then you just get on that channel when it's downloaded and browse through all the pages you want as if it was a computer.

Back