Are They Going To Have A Wii Headset

Yeah, totally boring without screaming down the microphone because somebody killed you or because you killed them. Yep, totally boring. So will SSBB be too. No headset. Totally boring. /sarcasm.

I don't get why mods don't just delete threads like this. No more banging on about flippin' headsets. If Nintendo does them, they do them. If they don't, tough.

This has to be the 5th one in the past 3 days.

Since there's no voice support in Brawl (unless Nintendo has secretly put support for a future headset in there and not told anyone), I can't see voice chat being added to online games in the future. If Nintendo were planning to release a headset, they would have brought it out before/along with the most anticipated online game on the console.

Edit: Just after posting this reply I saw this thread, so hey, mebbie I'm wrong :p The e-mail from Nintendo in the linked article certainly doesn't make any promises, but at least it's not an outright 'no'.

Last edited:
They should invent a Wii Headset that when someone puts it on, it says "NOW STOP ASKING."

Seriously.

This is the 3rd thread this week.

Bran said:
But, there just about to release the online feature.

What online feature? The Wii has had online capabilities and games for nearly a year already.

If we had headsets for the wii then where would we connect them?

and/or the usb port that just collect dust in the back.

Dkw0101 said:
and/or the usb port that just collect dust in the back.
Speak for yourself, I have the LAN adaptor in one port and a docking station in the other (to charge my Wiimote).

If anything, it'll probably piggy back off the Wiimote, having some sort of connector so that the nunchuck could still be used.

Back