Are you a boy or a girl?

you are...i always thought you were a guy no offense plz i havent know you much more than today

Last edited:
"Right" is an adjective; I believe you're looking for the adverb, "correctly."

Also, your user-title needs another "e."

Anyway, how many different ways can you answer the same question?

Edit: That was at guest.

Yay for oxhaker!...

Brawny said:
"Right" is an adjective; I believe you're looking for the adverb, "correctly."

Also, your user-title needs another "e."

Anyway, how many different ways can you answer the same question?

Edit: That was at guest.

Yay for oxhaker!...
wat? yay for wat

Just to clear out a LOT of confusion among members, I am a MALE. My Avatar and Signature may feature pretty girls, but I am sure that I am 100% male. :)

Brawny said:
don't you have a spell-checker in your browser yet?

There is a point where spelling is so bad even a spell checker won't save your soul.

Boy or girl? I'm more of a man to be honest.

oxhaker said:
you are...i always thought you were a guy no offense plz i havent know you much more than today

I assume that's aimed at me, and yeah i get that a lot. It's usually the way i talk (or in this case, type) and how i act. No one expects a girl to keep up with what's current in video games, go to LAN parties and play Halo or gears, Love Metal, to Play guitar (pretty damn well if i might add), or to willingly work at a job where you unload product from the back of a semi truck and use a pallet jack to moe all sorts of heavy stuff around.

Such is my life. All while still being straight :wink:. haha

I'm pretty much the opposite of everything that defines a girl. All my guy friends have told me that i'm actually really intimidating haha.

^Nice...My mama tells me I'm a boy but I like to dress up in girl clothes and play with barbies...so I don't know... :shifty:

mushroomedmario said:
inanimate object, but im' pretty sure this thread has been created before
You do know "inanimate" means unmoving, right?...

This is why the "Mii Profiles" were created. -

Moose said:
I assume that's aimed at me, and yeah i get that a lot. It's usually the way i talk (or in this case, type) and how i act. No one expects a girl to keep up with what's current in video games, go to LAN parties and play Halo or gears, Love Metal, to Play guitar (pretty damn well if i might add), or to willingly work at a job where you unload product from the back of a semi truck and use a pallet jack to moe all sorts of heavy stuff around.

Such is my life. All while still being straight :wink:. haha

I'm pretty much the opposite of everything that defines a girl. All my guy friends have told me that i'm actually really intimidating haha.

I'm an oddjob, I'm great. :cool:

Back