boy or girl

ah don't pay attention to the guy, he's just dumb, Bw..lol jk
and I would be a guy..err boy

I would be a guy because girls have their periods, pregnancy, and a lot of high school drama.

Wreked said:
I would be a guy because girls have their periods, pregnancy, and a lot of high school drama.

Yeah, that's also true, but then guys spoil girls :D Right.. lol! They also have to pay for the bills. >:T Well, some guys do.. Lol.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Yeah, that's also true, but then guys spoil girls :D Right.. lol! They also have to pay for the bills. >:T Well, some guys do.. Lol.

Not if the guy is a lazy stay at home guy with a gambling problem.

i look like an a** right now

It hurts when your pregnant. But than again your like the owner of that baby...which means allot to females.

yeah I would be a boy because girls tend to be gossipy and tend to have a little tone at the end of every word they say which would be annoying if I were to talk that way..

A guy, because girls tend to have more enemies. They just don't get along as well as boys do.

yeah and girls have to worry about weight alot, and also about clothes..we boys just pick what's on top of the dirty mountain of clothes and that's it, "let's head on to school"

icyoooppplaa said:
depends on how comfortable the skirts are:lol:
Lmao....true and other stuff that I'm not going to say may not be so comfortable either:lol:

There's only two reasons why it'd be better being a female...but then if you were one they wouldn't apply, so you'd need a lady's body but a man's brain...but overall, DEFINITELY a boy/man...I would hate to be a girl, far too complicated in every single aspect of life. Plus I'd hate knowing that I was second best on the Earth.

Back