Argos Just Got Some Wii's in!!

AlkalineGreg

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
S.Wales, UK
Go now and ring them immediately, they just had some Wii's in, won't last long. Just thought i'd let you all know, i've had my since launch :cornut:

Good Luck

BTW - Their number is 0870 600 8784

I just rang them again and they said they were out of stock, but i then quoted the catalouge number to the woman and she said "oh. we do have some for home delivery", try again and quote the catalouge number 568/3257

Good Luck

yeah thats the same number i gave them...

im gonna ring up again, you never get the same person at these call centres so they wont think im obsessed :mad2:

Yeah go for it, it's bad customer service on their behalf because they have them in stock definately, it's just they haven't let their advisors know, if they say they haven't got them, make them check via catalouge number. Let me know what they say.

still got a no...

they have asked for my postcode each time, so maybe they are limited by region allocations..

BUT - at least something positive came, she said they are expecting stock within 3-4 weeks :cornut:

thanks again

Yeah they probably just got some in your local one... not everywhere,

The argos near me (Neath, South Wales) had some in like.. 2 weeks ago so.. they are getting some in round the place

Yeah, i asked the women and she said it all depends on where you are in the country as they have quite a few warehouses scattered around the place, and not all of them get equal stock. Sorry fella. I ordered 3 today though, two are for friends of mine, one for ebay, best of luck finding one Gary.

AlkalineGreg said:
Yeah, i asked the women and she said it all depends on where you are in the country as they have quite a few warehouses scattered around the place, and not all of them get equal stock. Sorry fella. I ordered 3 today though, two are for friends of mine, one for ebay, best of luck finding one Gary.

Greg your from South Wales :yikes:

Where abouts if I may ask.. first person I've seen that also comes from South Wales lol, I'm from neath way.. hence the last post lol

Back