Art class....

SSJStryder

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
Ok so on tuesdays we have art class.... right, and the art teacher is VERY boring :mad2: my old school's teacher was way better. anyone got advice for passing the bordom?:zzz:

Haha, daydream, or sleep, that's what I always did in my boring classes. Or I used to sketch random things like cars, and logos, but that's just me. If you can get away with it I'd say take an mp3 player and run the wire inside your shirt and put one speaker in one ear and listen to music during class. I did that one a lot too. (I don't know if this is good, I'm potentially contributing to the delinquency of a minor :D)

Go in there trippin' 0_o
Everything will seem hilarious, and more fun!
Just don't let em' see your pupils!!!!

Don't let them tell you anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahaaaa.... *Burrrp*

I never liked art class
"Make what you want outa clay as long as its a cup"
"Paint what you see"
*looks out window sees a wall*

Meh the art class in the other place was more fun
We where allowed to do what we want (I made some alien skulls)

I doodle on my papers in all of my classes. Or text message. Or play Madden on my cellphone. Or play games on a graphing calculator (works well for math).

Well, if you dont want to "get in trouble", just doodle, you wont believe how much time it kills. Just draw random stuff. I am VERY artisticly challenged, and I doodle all the time. I make these gigantic drawings of just a very irregular shape, and then I try to draw a line through every single segment of the shape without crossing my line, lifting my pen, or going through a segment twice. Half of you will think im retarded, It sounds so stupid, but it kills a lot of time.

Try this one: I think it might be impossible, but I still have hope, its better than paying attention in class...

Its easier to draw on paper...

And its art, too! ;)

blueovalboy7 said:
Haha, daydream, or sleep, that's what I always did in my boring classes. Or I used to sketch random things like cars, and logos, but that's just me. If you can get away with it I'd say take an mp3 player and run the wire inside your shirt and put one speaker in one ear and listen to music during class. I did that one a lot too. (I don't know if this is good, I'm potentially contributing to the delinquency of a minor :D)

That works great. Or run the wire through the sleeve of a sweatshirt, and lean your head on your hand.

Draw triforces, lol.

Been doing that in Biology as of late. That, and speculate on Zelda timeline theories.

Oh, my favorite one. Whip out the old DS. I spent my entire math class playing it. Don't even need to hide it. I ace the class, and it's an Honors one, too. I simply see no need to pay attention to the notes we do in class, and since the whole grade is Homework/Test related, my teacher doesn't care.

FWELR said:
Draw triforces, lol.

Been doing that in Biology as of late. That, and speculate on Zelda timeline theories.

Oh, my favorite one. Whip out the old DS. I spent my entire math class playing it. Don't even need to hide it. I ace the class, and it's an Honors one, too. I simply see no need to pay attention to the notes we do in class, and since the whole grade is Homework/Test related, my teacher doesn't care.

Yeah, in my history class, a kid connects his PSP to some other kids and plays him during class.

uloseiwin said:
Yeah, in my history class, a kid connects his PSP to some other kids and plays him during class.
Ah, 4 Player MKDS only happens at lunch unfortunately.

Did Pictochat during History once, though.

Back