Aussie WiFi night

reefer121 said:
hmm anyone play mario kart anymore?
im up for a race most of the time if anyones in the mood..

Sure I'll play :) , just ask me on MSN sometime. Anyway anyone up for organising another DS Wi-Fi night? We could have a similar style as the first which was really just random racing for a couple of hours.

Yeah I'm up for another one although planning these really isn't needed just say a time and date to be on Gabblu/MSN with your DS and will go from there I guess :)

deity_link said:
Yeah I'm up for another one although planning these really isn't needed just say a time and date to be on Gabblu/MSN with your DS and will go from there I guess :)

I think thats the easiest way to do it, next weekend perhaps? :)

YAY!!!
Ok, I'm gonna put my Fc's up for a few games in a second-so if anyone wants to, just add me. also....I got another mario cart FC so this is the one you use....I hope my wifi still works...I WENT ON A SPENDING SPREE! And I might soon have my own DS that I don't have to hide!

Never mind....I gotta wait till my bro gets home, his got the wi fi thing
somewhere

Well I think its time to revive this old thread :) . We should have a DS Aussie Wi Fi Night this weekend! Could you please reply to this thread if you are interested. I'm open to suggestions for a particular day or time you would prefer. The organisation is going to be similar to the first Wi-Fi night which involved more random racing against other Wii Chat members rather than direct competition. So make sure you reply to this thread if your interested or want to change the format!

Eagles said:
Well I think its time to revive this old thread :) . We should have a DS Aussie Wi Fi Night this weekend! Could you please reply to this thread if you are interested. I'm open to suggestions for a particular day or time you would prefer. The organisation is going to be similar to the first Wi-Fi night which involved more random racing against other Wii Chat members rather than direct competition. So make sure you reply to this thread if your interested or want to change the format!
WOOT! Lets do this thing!!!!

YAY! A WiFi Night! I'm in, so long as we can find the WiFi USB connector. Damn router ain't gonna work on it's own. I shall make it my goal to find the WiFi connector. After tomorrow and maybe a bit of Friday to see Harry Potter 5...YAY!

Back