Australian girls murder friend for KICKS!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
CANBERRA (Reuters) - Two Australian schoolgirls who garrotted a friend as an experiment to see what it was like to kill someone were on Thursday sentenced to life in jail for a murder a judge said was "gruesome and merciless in the extreme".

The two 17-year-olds, who cannot be named, stuffed a chemical-soaked cloth into the mouth of Eliza Jane Davis, 15, and throttled her with wire after waking up on a sleepover and deciding neither would feel bad about killing someone.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070510/twl-uk-australia-murder-0a8ef25.html

Pretty sick stuff, they must really be far from reality to murder someone just for the feel of it! Maybe they thought it would make them feel more human or perhaps more than human?

Last edited:
Dumbass_Luigi said:
I think you are now....The Official Killing-News Person of Wiichat.

Suh-weet.

Not that it was that hard to achieve or anything, but still yay for me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: w00t w00t w00t!!

congrats on the new achievement, i think that should be your new usertitle

"Wiichat's official death informer."

:lol:

Australia was a prison colony once upon a time.

mann...people these days.they disgust me*pushes dead kid back into the closet*

lol bloody auzzies! sick ****

i agree with brawny

if this was a US thing youd be saying some messed up sh*t like for instance the VT shootings.....LETS BAN ALL THE SCHOOL GIRLS!!!!!!!

Well.. History is a little weird when it comes to the assiues, but lets leave it at that. Speaking of the death stuff.. pretty weird. =/

Leave us alone us Aussie are cool*pats pet kangaroo called skippy*Supposedly the girls were involved in the goth/emo culture and now this is a pretty big deal now in Australia. One of the girls have been doing drugs since she was 12 It is pretty depressing what happened but now that a baby is abandoned we shift focus see us Aussies can only focus on one big news story except for Kochie he my hero:D

Back