Australian vc updates?

Redman

current user title
Dec 13, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
0846-5136-3998-8816
i live in Sydney

just wondering if anyone knows when the vc for australia will be updated...
and does anyone know where I could buy some of the wii points cards??
(gosh i hate how its $15 for 1000 points)

Im hoping for an update soon to, eb sells the cards for $30 the 2000 ones and yeah i agree, i was expecting 1000 = $10, im dissapointed but ill still pay

Update happened today kids!

and sorry, I forget the list. gunstar was one, bomberman wasnt.

Out of curiosity I tried the buy from uk workaround yesterday and it worked no problem, got bomberman 93.

Use your credit card, there's barley any point cards anywhere (well at least here in the U.S.).

you guys have VC Fridays, and your whole launch schedule is posted some place, not sure where.

What is wrong with $15 per 1000 points? I have only downloaded Mario64 so far, but $15 to grab a classic seemed like a good deal to me. Especially with the convenience of only having one console to worry about.

And credit cards are pretty easy to use, but you can only buy in 1000, 3000 and 5000 blocks.

its ok i guess since it has improved graphics due to the improved hardware...

but we already pay more for the console compared to other countries ($35 more to US.....thats MINUS TAX....$75 more inculding gst) and dont you realise you are also paying more for virtual console games compared to them aswell?..

Sure its great to be able to play a classic on such a great next gen console .. but dont you feel.. even a little bit.... ripped of?

why wouldnt we, and of course we feel ripped off, but that wont stop us paying for em :p and thats why nintendo wont lower the pricess, because they know that we will all pay it even though we think its rip

Ok here is thr news, VC UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY AT 10AM SYDNEY TIME!

there done. ^_^ i already bought 2 games, Mario 64 and Toejam and Earl ^_^

Back