Availibility of accessories

survivorz21888

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
I got a Wii and 3 extra Wiimotes for Christmas, and I was just wondering if anyone knows about the availibility of classic controllers, nunchucks, and other random accessories. Are those just as hard to find as the console itself? Thanks for any help.

survivorz21888 said:
I got a Wii and 3 extra Wiimotes for Christmas, and I was just wondering if anyone knows about the availibility of classic controllers, nunchucks, and other random accessories. Are those just as hard to find as the console itself? Thanks for any help.
go to your local retailer and find out

ya, ive found that wiimotes, wii point cards, and classic controllers are hard to find! (havent really noticed either way with the nunchuck) im going to manhattan one more time tomorrow before i head back from texas(visiting my mom in jersey) and at the nintendo store they have a LOT of classic controllers and wii point cards, but they dont have many wii motes, my theory is that they will keep a shortage on those till wii play comes along, so people buy the game instead of just a wii mote you know

Wow that's weird around here i can find almost all but a wii remote! :( still havent got one!

depends were you live where I am there is no way in Hell to get anything for the Wii except games and memory cards (even the Skins for the Remotes are sold out)

Back