Average time spent on Wiichat.

I always seat down near my computer when I do my homework, or whenever I'm playing my Wii. So pretty much, all the time x.x..

Same as Jam really.. I don't post as much as I used to but I do browse through most things.

When I go on the laptop I usually check my e-mail, facebook, the news, movie news then come on here and post in anything of intrest, then on the other forums I go on and then check out GT.com, in that order lol, but since I've had my 360 all that's gone to pot. I'm only on now because I'm in college and not playing my sweet console.

So I used to spend an hour at the most on here a night depending on what's happening, but it's less than that now, if I'm in the house I'll usually just check the lounge and the 360 threads and that's it.

Yeah, I usually get on maybe 3 hours a week? But, I've been on for about 3 hours just today because I've been moving computers/chairs/televisions/consoles around the last few days. And so, I've finally gotten time to relax next to my 2 computers, HD tv, wii, and 360. And with football on, I haven't really had to get up. (Excluding food and bathroom)

I have not been on for a long time, but recently my Wii has been a great interest to me, so I am on here more...and it's a way to lie to myself and say I am trying to write my paper and research on the computer, but really I am doing the complete opposite of homework

Back