Awesome Idea For A Game

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
O.k imangine having an online game for the wii. Lets take for example Resident Evil. Now put like 6 poeple in a graveyard or city entrance with a customizable character. Now imagine them getting through the city with waves of mindless zobies running at them from alleys and breaking thruough shop windows when you walk by. Also you can build your character and upgrade into a super elite solider and level up and buy kick a$$ weapons.

Are there any games like this becasuse omfg i so want it then.

dude you didnt even read my post...lol... wow.

laderer5 said:
O.k imangine having an online game for the wii. Lets take for example Resident Evil. Now put like 6 poeple in a graveyard or city entrance with a customizable character. Now imagine them getting through the city with waves of mindless zobies running at them from alleys and breaking thruough shop windows when you walk by. Also you can build your character and upgrade into a super elite solider and level up and buy kick a$$ weapons.

Are there any games like this becasuse omfg i so want it then.

Ya there is not online for 360 forgot what its called

Wasn't there an RE game just like this except minus the customization and rpg elements?

Sounds like a grand idea in theory, but it might get old.

haha ive been thinkin of a game like this too itd just be so damn kickass.. >_<.. online zombie killing hahaha but theres a game on the 360 that rules it just aint online

i think its called Dead rising

That's what Sarai was saying most of you didn't understand

I don't really now how they could make this game fun unless it was an MMO in which case it would never come to Wii

Back