Game Ideas for The Wii

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
hear me out on this one, i know you'll agree on some of them

Phoenix Wright/ Apollo Justice games for the wii
- point with the wiimote as you shout objection.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air games
- who doesnt wanto to be will smith and go on his wacky adventures while hittin on the hunnies and having Carlton by your side, always making comments about Uncle Phil, its a game thats all about being cool and it never ends!!! be cool online too, create your own persona and be cool around others

Metroid Prime but w/ a playable Zero Suit Samus
- now the reason for this is not what you think. they need to make a prequel t othe whole series where samus must meet the chozos. actually play her backstory

MODERN DAY HERO!!!
- i made this one up on my own. A 16 year old boy named Miller is the main character. his teacher goes on a wild rampage after a situation in the classroom and takes his family hostage. Mr. Douglas, this teacher gone Rambo, used to work at the nuclear powerplant and developed a chemical that can turn anything with a soul into a nuclear warrior. he must battle these nuclear monsters with the energy sword and other weapons he finds while trekking Jade City and its vivid landscapes on a moped

the metroid prime idea is the only one I believe has some potential. I think zero-suit could be integrated into mp nicely.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air u must be black:lol:

im black and i watch it most of the time it on t.v:lol:

A brand new groundbreaking mature strategy franchise please. A gravity gun/ telekinesis sandbox type game. You move anything and cause mayhem and/or help people like getting a cat out of a tree and then change your mindand toss the cat into the street, lifting car off of someone and then throw it into a window, throwing crap at people, to saving the world or something. To be frank I don't think the Wii's tech can handle something like that which left me deeply disappointed when I first got the system. I wanted like a teleGTA 'cept sans the ugly hookers and character models and you can be a good guy too.

Back