awkward Wii?

BubbleToasteR

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
So,

When I first saw the Wii, i was entranced by the blue neon ligt it had, however I see it only turned on when i put a game in but it quickly goes away. Oh well no big deal. I came downstairs this morning, with the Wii turned off and the blue neon light is on. So my question is to all you people who gots a wii. When you put in a game does the light stay on? or does it go away like mine? I see that the light is always on at the wii's I see on display at stores so i was just curious.

Also i discovered when I put in a game before i press A on the wiimote and on the warning page when you turn the wii on, that the wii has a tendancy to make a lot of noise and the loading of the game is freakin long and eventaully ends up freezing the game and I have to start over, has anyone else had this problem?

The blue light on the Wii activates whenever you have a new message. This could happen if there are updates to be made via News Channel which came out today. It also happens when your friends send you a message and when there is a message of recent play activity.
As for the long loading and freezing, I haven't experienced that.

Back