Help Help Help Help Now!!!

britttanyy

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2008
My Wii Freezes When I Go To The Wii Menu. The Only Way It Will Work Is If I Put It On Maintence Mode Befor I Turn It On And I Still Cant Go On The Message Board Then. Plus After Im Done A Game And I Go Back To The Wii Menu It Will Freeze Again. I Think Everytime I Get Mail In The Message Board It Freezes. And When I Turn It Off It Goes To A Red Light, Is That Bad, Should I Call Nentindo???

1) You already started another thread on this. Don't spam the forums with duplicate threads on the same topic.

2) You might get more help if you actually posted with a subject that said something about your actual problem, other than "help me please!" and "help help help..."

3) Stop being so demanding. No one here owes you jack. If you don't like the quality of your Wiichat tech support, we'll be happy to give you a refund for the full amount that you paid for your Wiichat support contract.

sremick said:
1) You already started another thread on this. Don't spam the forums with duplicate threads on the same topic.

2) You might get more help if you actually posted with a subject that said something about your actual problem, other than "help me please!" and "help help help..."

3) Stop being so demanding. No one here owes you jack. If you don't like the quality of your Wiichat tech support, we'll be happy to give you a refund for the full amount that you paid for your Wiichat support contract.
lol.

sremick said:

HAHAHA:lol: :lol:

i just realized that society has brainwashed me to the point that every time i encounter someone named britaney i now assume that she is hot/dumb/crazy or some combination of those adjectives... weird(though i think this one might be underage, so i will go on the record as a 24 year old saying that i do not find underage girls hot)

Last edited:
Hi britttanyy,

I know how upsetting it might be to have a malfunctioning Wii. I would really try to call Nintendo. If all the recommendations they have do not work for you, consider a repair. You might not be able to play it for a few days, but it should be very well worth it.

About your files, if you don't have a SD card, consider asking a friend or buying one. SD cards serves many purposes (camaras, PDAs, PSP, etc.) so don't hesitate. However, it's unlikely that Nintendo will delete everything.

Back