Help needed for frozen wii coz of message board!

beef

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2007
Hey guys, I thought it was a good idea to forward all my email to my wii email account so i can have the option of reading them from my wii. Turned out to be a big mistake, coz now my wii is frozen. The blue light is turned on and i suppose it is receiving the emails, but i have left it for hours and still the screen is frozen. The screen still goes into anti-burnout mode, and when you press a button on a wiimote, it goes away. But that's all i can do with it in terms of functionality. Eveything else is just frozen. I know it's the message board that's the problem coz i tried starting it up with the - and + signs pressed, which turns off the message board, and the wii works then. But after you exit a channel, the message board puts in the time you have spent on it and freezes the system again. Is there some way of deleting the emails my wii is trying to receive from a PC? Or is there some other way of fixing it without formatting it and losing all my saves? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Back