Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

britttanyy

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2008
:scared: my wii works fine until you get to the wii menu and then it freezes up! i dont even press anything it just freezes as soon as i get there. the only way i can get it to work is by holding down the plus and minus button and haveing it go into maintence mode!! i dont want it to do that thought someone please help me!!!!!:yikes:

um i dont think so it was working just fine and one night my sister turned it on and she was like its frozen, so i found out that it works if i put it on maitnenance mode, but i dont always want it on that. it also makes weird noises sometimes when we put a disk in.

Montauk198 said:
How long have you had it?
If its still under waranty I would call nintendo.... 1-800-255-3700
that works too......if you had it over a year....the warranty for the system might have ended for it

i dont put the disk in unti i get to the menu. an i got it for christmas, but if i return it then all the stuff i bought on the wiii shop channel wont be there.

britttanyy said:
i dont put the disk in unti i get to the menu. an i got it for christmas, but if i return it then all the stuff i bought on the wiii shop channel wont be there.

if you have Nintendo service it i believe they can generally save your purchases.

britttanyy said:
you can save it on an sd card

oh but i dont have an sd card and isnt there another way i can fix it or no.

Back