AWSOME VIDEO(watch it before it gets banned)

Personally I look at it like this, if you are in the market for a BluRay player. Then the PS3 is an insane deal. If you want it as a gaming system. Then it is simply retarded to even go there. Not one game that is out is worth $700+ bucks. I don't care how you cut it. Even next Christmas when they have plenty to go around, I still don't think any game is worth that kinda cash. Hell you can buy a damn arcade machine for that much. Most computer systems these days dont cost that much. Hell thats more then some people are paying for their high def tv's. It's just nuts that at this point in the electronic world when computers are disposable pieces of furniture that they would even consider making the PS3 at that starting point. It is company suicide if you ask me. Hell parents have a hard enough time buying xb360 for their kids. Now you toss another $300 -$500 on top of that. Nuts. I truly don't see how Sony is gonna survive with out the PS3 quickly dropping in price to around $399. Rest In peace Sony, your days are numbered as a game system company.

Back