(video)Wii is for Everyone(video)

Tacos said:
That reminds me of Thanksgiving at my house. My aunt, who is very overweight, was playing tennis, and she loved it. She said it wold be a great way for her to work out. Then my cousin, who is physically handicapped (paralyzed on his left side) and mentally retarded. He was playing baseball and bowling, and loving it. He was really good at bowling. He got a 150 or something close, with three strikes in one round. He immediately asked his mom if he could get one for Christmas. She went out and got one for him last week. I am so happy for him.
is he really mentally challenged. and how can he be paralyzed and be any good, its not funny to joke with that stuff man...and how am i supposed to believe the arc has the word retard in it, please get a life.:sick:

Tacos said:
What is not nice about that? The lady is morbidly obese. I love her, and she is a wonderful woman, but the fact is, she is overweight. As for my cousin, you need to understand that mental retardation is a type of disability. Calling someone retarded now is tough because people use the word wrong a lot. I am part of a charity which donates lots of money to the ARC Foundation, which stands for the Association for Retarded Citizens. Is THAT association wrong for having that name? Are the doctors not nice when they diagnose someone with mental retardation? I don't think so.

Edit: And notice I never used the word "retard" like you did. THAT is what is not really nice.

Spastication is a more polite term, or somebosy with learning disabilities.

ericlewis91 said:
omg thats my grandma bill and grandma sylvia and my house! lol
No its not my family but according to this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ its his family:ciappa:

Cap'n Crunch said:
is he really mentally challenged. and how can he be paralyzed and be any good, its not funny to joke with that stuff man...and how am i supposed to believe the arc has the word retard in it, please get a life.:sick:

Yes, he is really mentaly challenged. And yes he is pretty good at playing. As I said, he did well at the bowling and baseball. He has control over his right hand and leg, but not his left hand or leg. He was dropped down the stairs by his babysitter when he was two. He is my same age, and he is one of my best friends. This is not a joke. I am really excited that he is getting a Wii, and can't wait to play with him.

As for the ARC, check out this Google search for Association for Retarded Citizens if you don't believe me. Did you not click on the link that I put in my other post?

As I said earlier. Retarded has become a "bad word" because people use it wrong all the time.

This is just like my house. The other day my Aunt Bob and Uncle Sally came from Alabama to visit us here in Alabama and ooohhh boi was it a rouf night. We were bowing like no other trees in a pineapple forest can.

Tacos said:
Yes, he is really mentaly challenged. And yes he is pretty good at playing. As I said, he did well at the bowling and baseball. He has control over his right hand and leg, but not his left hand or leg. He was dropped down the stairs by his babysitter when he was two. He is my same age, and he is one of my best friends. This is not a joke. I am really excited that he is getting a Wii, and can't wait to play with him.

As for the ARC, check out this Google search for Association for Retarded Citizens if you don't believe me. Did you not click on the link that I put in my other post?

As I said earlier. Retarded has become a "bad word" because people use it wrong all the time.
holy crap youre right, wow if i had a program for the mentally challenged i wouldnt say retarded.

Back