Banjo-kazooie?

it would probably come to xbox liev arcade if anything, but they might re do the graphics because all xbox live arcade games are either 2d old school games, or completely orignial games

I read somewhere (can't remember what game site) that Banjo-Kazooie were NOT ever coming to the vc, much to my dismay. Let me try to find that link for you later.

OK on the flipside of this, Rare apparently told someone that asked via letter this But I am not sure if it's true as I wasn't able to find it on Rare's official site.

I believe I found the original information from a link i the suckopediasite, that now seems to have disclaimers to this, making it seem as if it might be a possibility that the original Banjo games have a chance to be on the VC.

I personally love the games, and hope for their release to the vc. But I have a feeling that when the new Banjo for the xbox360 comes out (and have you seen the demo video?), that they will want to somehow have reissues for their system to help boost the sales. Or maybe they will do what they did to Conker, and reissue both of the games with better graphics.

banjo on xbox360, a definate buy for myself, should be awesome :arf:

and it would be awesome if the previous ones were made available to VC, but i doubt it unfortunately :cryin:

Back