Rareware games on VC?

WiiKiid

The Wii Kiid
Feb 21, 2007
Wales, UK
Does anyone know if rare games will appear on the VC?
I know donkey kong country has been released but what about Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's BFD or Perfect dark?

Sorry, but it's unlikely there will be any Rare games on the VC, apart from the other Donkey Kong games (since Nintendo owns the franchise).

WiiKiid said:
Does anyone know if rare games will appear on the VC?
I know donkey kong country has been released but what about Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's BFD or Perfect dark?
Please use the search tool. This question literally gets asked every 3 days. :mad2:

I could honestly say that I think Killer Instinct will make it as well as Donkey Kong Country 2.

Yea, why did they leave? Or was is it Nintendo that sold THEM? Anyways, they made some of the best games ever, and since Microsoft now owns them, Xbox 360 is gonna see some great game soon.

I would guess they left for the higher salary maybe? Since microsoft are greedy bastards and would pay soo much more just to spite nintendo, they really did make the perfect games for nintendo consoles :(

Byuakuya said:
rare needs team up with ninty AGAIN. they were the perfect couple, until rare decided to jump ship.

They fell short if you ask me. Will nintendo take them back if they leave microsoft???

Back