Batallion Wars 2 good or not?

It's ok. I would recommend skipping it. If you're looking for a good game, Super Mario Galaxy is coming soon. Strategy game-Fire Emblem is good. Army type game-Call of Duty 2

ahh its ok...kind of regret buyin it in a way

yeah i bought it yesterday
and im returning it today.... ill jus wait til galaxy or moh2 comes out in 3 days. id skip the game

Its pretty fun but it depends on what u like. It has fun online but no splitscreen.

Im actually regretting buying it now, its heading to ebay soon. If anyone wants to buy it off me for 35-40 dollar ill sell it to you if you have Paypal. Its been brarely used.

Good game, maybe a bit too easy.

I got my copy for trading in Madden 08 (worst game ever made period) and Metroid Prime 3 (good game but it lacked the overal difficulty I was looking for from this series). So all in al as a basically free game I love it. I would suggest if you are not into blowing stuff up and having a non-realistic war you should go with Medal of Honor 2.

Buy: No
Rent: Yes

It's a game to rent (like most Wii games I play). Buying it will only have you regretting doing so in the first place. The game has low replayability and online gets boring very quickly. Save your $ for SMG or something else.

Prolific said:
I got my copy for trading in Madden 08 (worst game ever made period) and Metroid Prime 3 (good game but it lacked the overal difficulty I was looking for from this series). So all in al as a basically free game I love it. I would suggest if you are not into blowing stuff up and having a non-realistic war you should go with Medal of Honor 2.

Madden 08..the worst game? >.>

I have enjoyed Bwii very much. Online is clean no lag, and very very few disconnects. But, if you only have money for one games please buy MoHH2 cuz we need extra 3rd party fps help (call of duty 4) but if you have a lot of spare cash saved, buy MoHH2, Bwii, SMG. You'll have the best games for the Holiday season in my opinion.

Back